* A smooth, powerful 3/4 HP motor below the bed
* 24 spindle positions for versatility
* A speed range of 270 to 4200 RPM and an electronic speed control dial
* Self-ejecting tailstock for safe, easily removal of work pieces
The Jet JWL-1220VS Mini Lathe is an efficient tool for stabilizing and rotating wood pieces. Built for heavy-duty use, this mini lathe is ideal for sanding, shaping, and drilling operations using stock up to 12 inches in diameter and 20 inches in length. Featuring variable continuous speed operation, a self-ejecting tailstock, and a compact frame, this is a high-quality machine well-suited for small work spaces. (Click For Best Price ...)
The Unimat converts to 6 different tools for craftsmen & model. -- Six Tool Modules: -- Module #1 Woodturning Attachment: Center height: 25mm. -- Distance between centers: 135mm (more with accessories). -- Module #2 Jig Saw: Completely safe (short stroke only vibrates the skin); max thickness: 7mm. -- Module #3 Metals and Plastics Lathe: Works with soft metal, non-ferrous metal, precious metal, and plastics. -- Module #4 Milling Machine: 3-dimensional machining with three ... (Click for Best Price...)
* 5" swing over bed
* 7" Distance between centers
* Swing over work table 2-2/5"
* Dial Calibration on Leadscrew 0.002"
* Headstock Taper MT#1
* 1/3" Spindle Bore
* 5 Spindle Speeds
* Thread pitch on processing: 22-64 TPI Tailstok quill travel 7/10",
* Mill Head Rotation 360 degree
* Spindle Center to Support Column 4
* Spindle to Table Distance 5"-7", 10 Spindle Speeds(500-2500RPM)
* Spindle Taper MT#1,Table Size: 2 1/3-3-1/3", 1/3hp hp, 110 volt set up, comes with standard accessories and full 1 year ... (Click for Best Price...)
The model M1015 Mini-Lathe is perfect lathe for someone who wants a durable and well-designed machine that can be fit in a small location. This Mini-Lathe gives model makers, toolmakers, gun hobbyists, and the weekend machinist a way to ... (Click for Best Price...)
Proxxon Micro Woodturning Lathe DB 250.
This compact size machine is ideal for turning pens or doll house items such as cups, plates, pots, vases, columns, also for model railroad items including power or signal posts and tanks, doll and marionette limbs. Thousands of classical model building items may be turned with ease. Adding final touches with paint to your work piece at lower speeds, easily done through the electronic speed control... (Click for Best Price...)
Here is a full-featured and complete 4-jaw chuck system in a small package. It is ideal for cup projects, miniatures and small spindle work. Uses a pair of levers to tighten. Fits Mini, Midi, and Micro Lathes.
Robert Sorby tools are the top choice of professionals! Created exclusively for small projects and pen turning. Overall length of 10", with a handle length of 7".
* 10mm shear scraper
* 8mm roughing gouge
* 6mm spindle gouge
* 1/4" round skew
* 1/16" parting tool
(Click For Best Price ...)